Sunday, 19th February 2017
6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Milton Farmers Markets
Cnr Cribb & Little Cribb st
Ph: 0491 164 107
A change in season means much more than just the temperature!
The Milton Markets are inviting Brisbane locals to see, taste, touch and smell all the new Autumn flavours this month at our first Seasonal Flavours event on March 26th!
Our Autumn edition will be a HUGE day featuring all kinds of Seasonal & Easter goodies!
The line-up will include:
– Delicious local and interstate specialty pop up stalls!
– Seasonal Produce Workshop with Guest Chef – learn what’s fresh, in season and how to cook it!
– Special Seasonal Giveaway!
– Themed gourmet foods.
– Heaps of Easter treats. Special chocolate stalls!
– Awesome themed decorations.
– Fantastic live entertainment.
– Petting Zoo.
– Jumping castle.
Shop the latest range of in season Autumn produce including apples, figs, asparagus, eggplants and more! PLUS a great variety of arts, crafts, fashion, homewares and specialty vendors.
Over 100 of Brisbane bests stalls, live entertainment and special activities make this event a great outing for the entire family!
Sunday March 26th 6am – 12noon on the cnr of Cribb & Little Cribb St.
Over 300 secure parks available for just $2 all morning. FREE Entry.