Luke and Susie and the kids are heading to the motherland and you could be too. Win a trip for two to join Luke and Susie as they take the Heart of England Tour in July 2019.
To have a chance to win simply fill in the free entry form below – entries will close Friday, June 1 at 11.59pm.
Neolithic man to Roman forces, celebrated writers to contemporary filmmakers have all made a mark on England’s heartland and this tour follows their tracks – covering Wiltshire’s ancient stone circles and movie-set good looks, Oxford’s ‘dreaming spires’ and Bath’s incredible architecture.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE
- Pay a visit to the childhood home and final resting place of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Go behind the scenes at one of England’s great stately homes: Longleat House
- Enjoy an afternoon of high tea in Castle Combe
- 4 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily Full English breakfasts, (B) 2 evening meals (B)
- A guided walking tour of Oxford
- 1 traditional afternoon high tea
- Entrance included to: Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Lacock Abbey, Roman Baths, No.1 Royal Crescent, Longleat House and Avebury Stone Circle.
Permit No ACT TP 18/00709
NSW permit number LTPS/18/23514
SA Licence No: T18/574
Competition closes 11.59pm Fri. 1/6/2018