Be a HERO for your favourite local business by nominating them to win an ON-AIR MARKETING CAMPAIGN and go into the draw to WIN TOO – just for nominating them!
Do you know a Brissy business with a heart of gold that you think others should know about? Well here’s your chance to tell Brisbane about them.
Until the end of September, we’re giving one lucky business a chance to win a 1 month, 96five On-air Marketing Campaign worth over $4,350!
And you can win too…
Just for nominating a business, you automatically go into the weekly draw to win a range of prizes … including hair vouchers, a golf experience and fashion accessories each valued over $100.
96five's Business Shout Out Competition Nomination
How to Enter!
- Register a Business to WIN by completing the form above and giving your reason why they deserve a Shout Out and entry into the draw for the 96five On-air Marketing Campaign.
- Businesses will be selected at random for an on-air Shout Out between 6am and 6pm during September, 2021.
- Nominated businesses will be notified of their nomination and if they accept, will be reviewed by our panel of judges to identify the 5 most deserving from the reasons given by the nominees and the ability for the Marketing Campaign to add value and have a positive outcome for that business.
- The 5 finalists will go into the draw for the 96five On-air Marketing Campaign.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the 5 finalists and announced on-air on 96five Family Radio during the Breakfast Show, Friday, 1st October 2021.
- Those nominating, will also go in the draw for a prize drawn on Fri 10th, 17th, 24th Sept and finally on 1st Oct, 2021.
Nominations close at 5pm on Wednesday, 29th September 2021. The Business Winner will be drawn during the Breakfast Show Friday, 1st October!
What the Business WINS: 96five – 1 Month On-air Campaign Valued up to $4,350 + GST
- 90 Run Of Station 30sec spots (3 per day for 30 days)
- 1 x 30sec Script and Audio Production
The components of the Marketing Campaign are to be managed by 96five and, subject to availability, undertaken with a completion date prior to the 1st April 2022.