Family Worship is one of 96five’s longest running programs, heard every Sunday at 9am and 7:30pm.
We’re always looking for new pastors, preachers and speakers to be a part of Brisbane’s radio church service – with messages to get our audience thinking, or give them hope and comfort during a difficult time.
If you’re a pastor or lay preacher and would like to be involved with Family Worship, it’s easy to get your voice onto the radio and support this vital ministry.
Here’s what’s involved:
- messages are 10 to 15 minutes in length
- apart from a few weeks of the year when we ask for messages on a specific theme (Easter, Christmas), you can speak on the topic of your choice
- don’t feel as if you need to come up with something new; most guests modify an existing message to fit the time restraints
- you can record your message in our studios at Alderley, or we can come to you and record on-site
- there’s no expectations around how many messages you do – most guests do one message per year
If you’d like to be involved, get in touch by emailing [email protected] or give us a call during business hours on 3552 0965.
If you would like some examples, you can listen to previous messages in the Family Worship podcast player below.