Here at 96five, we value every individual and their right to express their opinion. We would love the 96five Facebook page to be a place for people to express their thoughts and ideas, with healthy debates encouraged and expected as part of this safe place.
However to ensure every individual (including staff and other guests) are respected and feel comfortable to express themselves, we ask that you revise any comments which may fall into any of the 5 categories below:
- Content is defamatory, unlawful, harasses or violates another person or entity in any regard.
- Content is harmful, hateful, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to another person or entity.
- Racism of any kind.
- Is intentionally false or misleading.
- Seeking the endorsement of a commercial product or service (including direct soliciting donations)
- Content is not ‘safe’ or is not appropriate for all viewing ages
If your posts fall into any of the above categories or 96five otherwise deems it inappropriate for our social media communities it will be deleted or hidden from the view of other users without prior notification. Individuals or pages that repeatedly disrespect the above categories might be blocked from the 96five page.
Here at 96five we place great pride in the ability to call our content family friendly thanks to our Christian core values. So we thank you in advance for adhering to the above 6 categories when interacting with us!
We’re always open to feedback and suggestions about what type of content you would love to see on the 96five Facebook page and what we can do better – so please drop us a FB message or email [email protected]!
Also, just so you know 96five does not endorse the views and material contained in the contributions of members of the public or the Pages that may inadvertently and unintentially be linked to 96five. Nor is 96five is not responsible for the content, availability or performance of external sites linked to our Facebook page.