Are you interested in working for the 96five family?
96five employment opportunities will be posted on this page when positions are available
96five is Brisbane’s very own Christian radio station, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to positively impact the people of Brisbane and beyond.
Sales Account Manager | 96five
Full-Time | Brisbane, QLD
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding experienced sales professional to join the local team to grow sales results, whilst maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team partner with a growing list of sponsors to create mutually attractive sponsorship opportunities.
This role is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of 96five and a commitment to the values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
Family Radio Ltd (96five) is Brisbane’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture.
Working within a group of multi-platform media organisations, 96five’s purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love. If you have a genuine passion for the mission and purpose of 96five and actively display the organisation’s values, then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise your professional experience to assist in the production of content that transforms the lives, faith and culture of our community.
What we can offer:
- A fun and supportive team
- The opportunity to work for a bigger purpose
- Work in the dynamic and exciting media industry
The role involves:
- Working alongside a local and national team to identify new on-air sponsorship revenue from local businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations.
- Managing and developing current relationships with local sponsors.
- Representing the organisation at sponsor/business related functions and promotions both during and outside normal business hours (when events resume).
The successful applicant will have:
- Have a genuine passion for the purpose and potential of the organisation
- Demonstrate 96five’s values – Be Humble, Be Real, Be All In
- Have 2 years’ sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable).
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
Ready to Apply?
Send your application with a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for 96five and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: ASAP
96five reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
What Our Staff Say
“I love working at 96five because I learn something new about my community, myself and God each day. At 96five, I have opportunities beyond my role to learn new skills and find areas that spark my passion. I enjoy working with a team that love to work hard and have fun while doing it. Since working here I have been more connected with the community of Brisbane. Getting to know the stories of so many listeners motivates me in my work. Knowing that I can make someone smile or impact their life is a great reason to wake up each morning and do the job I do. I know that what I do at work has a greater purpose and impact than just myself. I love working at 96five!”
Shaliysh – Digital Media