Are you interested in working for the 96five family? Join the team!
96five employment opportunities will be posted on this page when positions are available.
If we don’t have a position currently listed that you are interested in, and you want to be considered for future positions in your field of expertise, you are welcome to complete our General Employment Kit – that way we have your details on file!
As a community organisation we also rely heavily on members of our community volunteering their time. Learn more about volunteering at 96five here.
Permanent Part-Time Position
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our team in a Promotions Assistant role!
This exciting opportunity is ideal for someone who’s been in an events, marketing or promotions role previously or has been in a similar role that has had a very public interface and has required a great attention to detail.
The Promotions Assistant is responsible for assisting the Promotions Manager in running the fun, dynamic and vibrant Promotions Department – in particular spearheading the stations flagship goodwill segment ‘Request an SOS’, coordinating our Street Machine program (including live radio crosses), sourcing prizes to be used both on and off air and assisting at broadcasts and station events.
- High level of professional presentation – you’ll be representing the station at public events
- Ability to bring creative ideas to the table. Must have your ‘Finger on the pulse’ using initiative to identify what needs to be done and the ability to work a task or project through to completion
- Exceptional people skills eg. Ability to converse with all types of people and a high level of empathy with listeners stories/struggles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisational, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A firm belief in the Mission and Values of Family Radio Ltd
- Current Driver’s License
- Tertiary qualifications in Creative Industries and/or Events/Marketing
- Media and/or radio experience
- Ability to drive with a trailer on
Applications Close: 30th June 2019
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the Mission, Vision and Values of 96five and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send this Application Form with your CV and cover letter to the attention of the Promotions Manager via email@example.com, or post to: PO Box 965, Milton BC, QLD 4064.