Are you interested in working for the 96five family? Join the team!
96five employment opportunities will be posted on this page when positions are available.
If we don’t have a position currently listed that you are interested in, and you want to be considered for future positions in your field of expertise, you are welcome to complete our General Employment Kit – that way we have your details on file!
As a community organisation we also rely heavily on members of our community volunteering their time. Learn more about volunteering at 96five here.
96five is Brisbane’s very own Christian radio station, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to positively impact the people of Brisbane and beyond.
Full Time Position
We are seeking an experienced relationship development specialist to join the 96five team. You will work under the direction of the Community Relations Manager to build and nurture relationships with key financial supporters and community leaders. You will be a passionate ambassador for the mission and work of 96five, managing each relationship to inspire financial support and meaningful partnership to sustain and grow the organisation.
- Comprehensive experience and success in managing supporter and/or key stakeholder relationships
- Experience in the planning, development and implementation of fundraising/business development strategy in the not-for-profit sector
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate sensitively and respectfully with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient computer and internet skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills
- Plenty of initiative, energy and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours
- Understanding of the community broadcasting sector
- Understanding of and/or experience working across the church denominational landscape
Applications Close: Friday September 13, 2019
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the mission of 96five and have the requisite skills for this role, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to the attention of the People and Culture Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org