Are you interested in working for the 96five family? Join the team!
96five employment opportunities will be posted on this page when positions are available.
If we don’t have a position currently listed that you are interested in, and you want to be considered for future positions in your field of expertise, you are welcome to complete our General Employment Kit – that way we have your details on file!
As a community organisation we also rely heavily on members of our community volunteering their time. Learn more about volunteering at 96five here.
96five is Brisbane’s very own Christian radio station, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to positively impact the people of Brisbane and beyond.
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Full Time Position
Due to exciting growth and career progression within our Mission, we’re looking for an outstanding experienced Sales Manager to lead and motivate our local team to grow sales results while maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team partner with a growing list of sponsors to create mutually attractive sponsorship opportunities.
This rare role located at Alderley is ideal for a leader with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of 96five Family Radio and a commitment to the 96five values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
The role involves:
- Leading, training and accountability for a local team of 6-8 Account Managers
- Achieving own sponsorship sales portfolio and growing team sales results
- Overseeing sponsor agreements and promotional campaign material
- Managing sponsor lists and ensuring excellent sponsor relationships
- Planning and attending events both during and outside normal business hours
- Participation in the station management team and working cooperatively with other departments to achieve mission outcomes
The successful applicant will have:
- 2 years Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- 5 years Sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse community of stakeholders
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and be a confident public speaker
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- The ability to effectively analyse sales data and write concise and effective reports
Applications Close: Friday, October 18, 2019
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the Mission, Vision and Values of 96five and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your application addressing how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org