Are you interested in working for the 96five family?
96five is Brisbane’s very own Christian radio station, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to positively impact the people of Brisbane and beyond.
96five employment opportunities will be posted on this page when positions are available.
Listed below are our current job vacancies.
Full Time | Brisbane, QLD
Are you a networker who loves to connect and engaging with new people?
What we can offer:
- Hands on training & development from day one! Work with a manager who wants to see you succeed and is committed to equipping you
- Generous salary package which includes sales incentive program + motor vehicle allowance + tech allowance
- A fun and supportive team
- A company culture that aligns with your faith
- EAP service, Chaplains and supportive management
- Access to a wide range of online training courses
- Work in the dynamic and exciting media industry
Family Radio Ltd (96five) is Brisbane’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope to impact people with experiences of God’s love. If you have a genuine passion for the mission of 96five, then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise your professional experience to help transform the lives, faith, and culture of our community.
This role is an exciting opportunity involving both new business development and account management as you create partnerships with sponsors who want to promote their services through our radio, digital and online platforms.
Tell me more:
The role involves:
- Cold calling & generating appointments
- Researching new business/sponsorship opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Maintaining great relationships with sponsors
- Acting as a ‘media consultant’ with your sponsors – identifying their business needs and creating a campaign package to suit
- Maintaining accurate information in Salesforce database
This is not your average ‘sales gig’ – yes, you will be expected to achieve sales targets (with healthy commissions), but our culture is based around ‘healthy competition’ and celebrating each other’s successes.
Is this you?
- You have a willingness and ability to make cold calls and generate new business
- You want to work in a Christian environment joining faith and vocation
- You’re emotionally intelligent; you can relate well to a range of people
- You display our values – Be Humble, Be Real, Be All In
- You have sales and/or marketing experience, OR transferrable experience from other fields and outstanding people skills
- You thrive working in an environment that is target driven
- You have highly developed written and verbal communication skills and value building long-term relationships
Ready to Apply?
Send your application with a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for 96five and how you meet the criteria along with your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: Applications now open
96five reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
What Our Staff Say
“I love working at 96five because I learn something new about my community, myself and God each day. At 96five, I have opportunities beyond my role to learn new skills and find areas that spark my passion. I enjoy working with a team that love to work hard and have fun while doing it. Since working here I have been more connected with the community of Brisbane. Getting to know the stories of so many listeners motivates me in my work. Knowing that I can make someone smile or impact their life is a great reason to wake up each morning and do the job I do. I know that what I do at work has a greater purpose and impact than just myself. I love working at 96five!”
Shaliysh – Digital Media