Are you interested in working for the 96five family? Join the team!
96five employment opportunities will be posted on this page when positions are available.
If we don’t have a position currently listed that you are interested in, and you want to be considered for future positions in your field of expertise, you are welcome to complete our General Employment Kit – that way we have your details on file!
As a community organisation we also rely heavily on members of our community volunteering their time. Learn more about volunteering at 96five here.
12 month maternity leave contract, with a view to extend for the right candidate!
The purpose of this role within 96five is to grow and strengthen the 96five brand, relationships and community engagement through coordinating integrated campaigns, fundraising efforts and digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will desire to grow relationships between 96five listeners and supporters in creative and meaningful ways.
This position is integral for the long-term growth of the organisation, as such we’re seeking a highly motivated professional who is passionate about 96five and making a difference in the city of Brisbane. An individual dedicated to supporting the station’s ministry which is to impact lives with experiences of God’s love.
While this position is initially a 12-month maternity contract, the desire is to find an individual that can continue in this role at the conclusion of the 12 months.
- Develop and implement organisational marketing plans to support strategy.
- Coordinate/implement campaigns to meet funding and engagement targets.
- Oversee and uphold our visual identity through content and collateral creation.
- Increase community engagement across digital and social media platforms.
- Provide support and input into 96five research initiatives.
- Project manage the development and delivery of fundraising and/or organisation communications and events.
- Provide support for department specific marketing activity.
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position.
- Understand, implement, participate and promote Company Policies and Procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) objectives, processes and procedures.
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications and/or minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing, communications or fundraising role.
If you fit the following, we’d love you to apply!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (attention to detail is a must)
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Well-organised with a ministry and professional-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite advantageous
- Capacity to work independently
- Ability to constantly improve and optimise
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing, Communications, PR or Journalism or relevant field is a strong advantage
This position reports to the Community Relations Manager for the period of this contract.
Applications Close: Sunday, May 5.
Sales Account Manager
Full Time Position
96five are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a sponsorship sales role. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new on air sponsorship revenue from businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations as well as servicing existing clients. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And… a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Family Radio Ltd
Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Marketing
Media and/or radio sales experience
Contact: If you believe you are compatible with the Mission, Vision and Values of 96Five and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention of the Sales Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to: PO Box 965, Milton BC, QLD 4064.